Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome!

I hope this website is accessible to everyone! Make sure you all VOTE on what you think the gender of this little one will be. I really have tried. I love you Kaleb and Hannah. We missed you at Thanksgiving. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to add to this blog and feel free to post pictures and comments at your leisure. Everybody else, "comment" whenever you like. I'll try to figure out how to let others make original posts soon. If anyone knows how, please tell me! Again, we love you Kaleb and Hannah! Take care!
-Esther Marie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Judy Baassler said...

OK... I get it! This is new to me.

I see the belly now... Wow! What's your street address so I can send a gift?

Bet your getting excited as the date is getting close. God Bless!

-Aunt Judy

KalebOrHannah said...

Yes, we're very excited! We also know to "expect the unexpected", so we're trying to be as patient as possible. Hannah is ready for Rocket to launch though.

k

Anonymous said...

anonymous test